Chapter - 57.

Continuation....

"Ye dono chale kaha gye?" Vihaan said stomping his foot and Kabir peeked the height of chasm.

(Where did they both went?)

"Vihaan Bhai...ye cufflinks toh Bhai ke hai" Kabir said picking up golden cufflinks from the ground.

"Kabir mujhe lagta hai dono aage gye honge...idhar khayi mai thode jayenge" vihaan said hitting his forehead and he nodded with tight smile.

They both sat down in the car and after sometime they saw broken pieces of alcohol bottles.

"Stop stop" vihaan stopped the car and Kabir came out.

"Sharabi toh nhi hai dono jo bottle todenge yaha" kabir rolled his eyes listening him and picked up the broken wrist watch from the ground which was shinning from far.

"Pakka aap Bhai ko dhoondhne aaye hai na?" Kabir said and vihaan made a cry face.

"Kabir ab mujhe bhi Darr lag raha hai" vihaan said and both informed about this to his dad.

Rajiv said he will not wait more and call the commissioner.

Soon police started searching for him. Vihaan and Kabir showed their doubt about the chasm. Maybe they fall down or like that.

***

This side After dinner,

Siddharth and Avneet both came to the guest room. There is no couch and she never shared her bed with him in the past. So, he laid down on the floor.

She came out from the bathroom and saw him lying on the floor. So she also sat down on the floor.

"What are you doing?" He said getting up.

"You don't have to sleep on the floor alone" he looked at her and she looked down.

"Last time I will not say anything after this" she said and he stood up but she held his hand.

"I don't know many things if possible then mould me the way you want" she said and he laid down on bed and soon slept but she was sitting beside him staring at him.

"Maybe last time we are together....maine apne pair pe khud hi kulhadi maari hai toh ab bhugatna bhi mujhe hi padega na" she said in herself and put her head on his chest and slept.

Next morning,

Vihaan and Kabir with inspector are already in this village where sidneet are there. They came to meet mukhiya and get to know that Siddharth and Avneet is here only.

This is remote area that's why here very less towers are there. So they can't call to inform his family.

Meanwhile with Siddharth and Avneet

He opened his eyes to find she was hugging him tightly and tear stains were visible on her face.

"Mai sabkuch chah kar bhi nhi bhul sakta Avneet. I need time isiliye accha yahi hoga hum ek dusre se alag ho jaaye" he said slowly caressing her cheeks lightly.

He try to come out from her death grip but she was clutching him like a scared kid. He sighed and slept more.

Siddharth and Avneet both came out to have breakfast when mukhiya called both of them.

And they become shocked seeing

To be continued...

100 votes ❤️