Arc 1, Chapter 4: "Im a monster..."

———

Microphone was out on a walk as the sun began to set. All the yelling coming from inside the hotel was getting too stressful. What happened from season 2 still lingered in the back of her mind.

She was still mad. She had the right to be angry...

She had the right to not be ready to forgive.

Right?

She walked along the forest edge. The first helped her calm down. But it reminded Microphone of her. And she still hasn't gotten over it...

She didn't really want to think about season 2 right now. Mephone fucked off somewhere, and there's just so much stress. She was pretty mad just about... EVERYTHING.

Microphone closed her eyes tightly trying to drown out the loneliness she had in back of her mind. It didn't make any sense...! She had so many friends... Soap, knife, pickle, cheesy, Etc... So why did she feel like this...?

She walked for a while and kicked little stones along the ground.

That's when she heard it.

A blood curdling scream came from the forest. It sounded like someone was in pain— no... Agony. Microphone looked towards the noise. Was that...? No... it couldn't have been her... Right? Taco doesn't scream like that.

Then again,

Microphone has never heard Taco scream.

Regardless... Someone was hurt... and if it WAS TACO. Then... OJ would kill her if she was found.

Microphone panicked and started running towards the scream in the forest... She pushed branches and bushes out of the way. She didn't really care about the scratches she got from the brambles in the bushes.

She reached the clearing. Where she had first met Taco and froze in horror...

There was blood everywhere. It covered parts of the trees, the ground, the bushes. It looked like the trees were dying underneath... This weird black inky substance was also all over the ground.

She stepped into a pool of blood and winced. It burned to touch it. What the hell?!

She stepped back. "A-agh... ow..." She mumbled. Microphone took another deep breath and looked around the nearly pitch black clearing, only barely lit by a blanket of moonlight. "H-hello? Is someone hurt...?!" She called out. She didn't want to say any names incase it WASN'T Taco. But THAT concern quickly disappeared as a shaky voice called out from... Somewhere?

"G-go... cough— A-away!" Taco hissed. Her voice sounded pained.

"Wh— No! Clearly something is wrong!" Microphone answered angrily. She was clearly concerned and Taco was already sending her away? Why did she even bother to come here...?!

"P-please! Mi-c...! Y—!"

"DONT call me that..." She snarled, and took a step back... "Only my friends call me that." She looked to the side away from the clearing. The smell of iron got progressively worse and worse.

"Y-you don't understand!" Taco shouted in a frantic manner. "I'm a- COUGH cough— MONSTER!!!" Her voice strained yelling that... She coughed more after.