Chapter - 46.

It's freaking 90+ votes on the last chapter 😍 I am so happy. So yes I will give more updates 😁

Continuation....

"Tum thik ho? Abhi Mai bolne hi wala tha ki Siddharth sir tumhare husband hai but wo khud hi aa gye" Aryan said

"Mai khud se handle kar leti na...kya jarurat thi bich mei aane ki??" She said without meeting his concerned eyes.

(I would handle this myself why you came in between?)

"Mai toh bs..." He started but she didn't let her complete.

(I was just...)

"Jao yaha se aur samne mat aaya Karo mere waise bhi meri life mei bahut complications hai" she said in frustrated tone and rans towards his cabin.

(Just go from here and don't come infront of me. By the way I have enough complications in my life)

She enter in his cabin and saw him standing and his back was facing her.

"Siddharth" she said and he pulled her close then caged her between wall and himself. She saw his eyes are red like he was crying but angry too.

"Ab tumne office bhi nhi choda? Tumhe mujhe hurt karne mei maza aata hai na?" Tears formed in her eyes because he was pressing his body in anger.

(You didn't left office too? You enjoy hurting me don't you?)

"Aap galat samjh rahe hai" she said while stammering and he detached himself from her and laughed.

(You are thinking wrong)

"Mai phir se galat samjh raha" then he hold her from shoulder

(I am again thinking wrong)

"Please mujhe apna real side dikhao na mai har baar galat kaise samjh leta hu" he said and sat down on couch while palming his face.

(Please show me your real side, why I am understood you always wrong?)

"Siddharth maine sach mei abhi kuch bhi nhi Kiya wo Rishi aaya tha mere pas aur kal raat hum sath the na toh usne mere sath batmeezi ki"

(Siddharth I am saying truth, I really didn't done anything that Rishi misbehaved with me because we spend night together)

"Seriously tumhe aur koi bahana nhi Mila?"

(Seriously you didn't think of any other excuse)

"Mai sach keh rhi hu"

(I am saying truth)

"Dekho abhi mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha toh tum jao yaha se" he shouted but she stood there so he started going but she hold his wrist.

(See I am not understanding anything now so just go from here)

But he Jerked her hands and went out. Sadly she started working at her desk.

At lunch time, she went into his cabin with lunch but he didn't eat so she left sadly.

In evening she went in his cabin with coffee but he denied.

Whole day crossed and they all went their home. Avneet didn't slept in night because she wants to make him believe that first time she is saying truth.

"Sahi kehte hai log jyada jhoot bolne par sach bhi jhoot lagta hai" she said in himself and started crying in frustration.

(It is rightly said that when people tell more lies, even the truth seems to be a lie)

For the next few days, Everyday she was waiting for him with morning coffee but he didn't took from her.

Siddharth is sending orders to her through his secretary. Piya was confused seeing Siddharth and Avneet because it seems both are not in talking terms for a few days.

Avneet is trying hard to took care of him but she didn't know anything about him.

"Inn 6 mahino mei Siddharth mere baare mei sabkuch Jaan gya mere Bina bole aur maine kuch nhi. Uss vihaan se bhi kuch nhi puch sakti wo toh shuru se mujhse nafrat karta hai, Siddharth ke Ghar jau kya mom se Milne? kya karu ab" Avneet thoughts being frustrated while typing the email but she typed her thoughts and print.

(In these 6 months, Siddharth came to know everything about me without me saying anything, but I didn't. And I didn't ask anything from Vihaan either. He has always hated me. Should I go to Siddharth's house to meet mom? What should I do now?)

She attached this paper in the file and headed towards his cabin. The meeting was about to start in a few minutes.

To be continued...

90 votes ❤️

I wrote this chapter for the 4th time because I am overwhelmed by the response. So I don't want to write crap. Hope you will like this chapter.