Chapter - 40.

Continuation....

He locked his cabin after checking inside but heard cries of someone. Then it again prevailed silence.

He shrugged off his thoughts and enter in elevator. He is on 40th floor.

He came downstairs and moves towards his car. But turned to ask something from Watchman

"You checked all the rooms before locking??"

"Yes sir...no one is inside" he said

Siddharth found he is new watchman, then two men came there.

"Siddharth...he didn't lock the main doors of all floors. I will check again" Siddharth nodded.

He was feeling something weird today.

"Okay lock the main door of my floor too...don't forget" siddharth said because as he is a new watchman so he didn't lock the main door on all floors.

Siddharth sat down inside his car and started driving. He saw the time 9:30 pm so he decided to go his home.

But something strike him and he stopped the car with screeching sound.

"Avneet?? Yes I told her to bring files from store room. And someone's cries. It means she was locked in that store room....and now I said to lock the main doors of all floors" he understood everything and again U-turn his car in full speed and reached the office.

He carelessly parked his car in parking lot and took the elevator for his floor. He reached and saw it was not locked, so he went inside the floor and he has keys of store room too so it's easy to unlock.

Meanwhile with Avneet

When she found herself lock inside the store room, she started shouting for help but who one listen her screams from 40th floor.

She tried to call Siddharth, because no one came on her mind other than him. But network problem, she didn't able to make a call. In search of a network she didn't see down and tripped then fell down on the floor and whinced in pain.

She started crying and saw her phone got switched off and it's not opening.

She is so scared and saw today no moon in the sky today from ventilation hole.

She knows no one can open the door so she silently sitting near the door and crying.

"Siddharth ki feelings hurt karne ki saza mil rhi hai mujhe" she pulled her knees close to her chest whincing in pain.

Here watchman and other person got scared when elevator go up then down empty.

Actually by mistake Siddharth pressed the 5th floor button while existing so elevator stopped on that floor making all of them scared.

From second elevator, they went on his floor and looked the main door while reciting Hanuman chalisa. And went out from the building.

All of them sighed then one of them brought beer for them to enjoy.

(Say thank you to them....they locked Sidneet on Sid's floor)

To be continued...

70 votes ❤️