Chapter - 20.

After 4 months

Avneet POV

I was sleeping on couch and Siddharth's phone is ringing for the second time. I couldn't hold but picked up the call irritatedly because it's morning and he is in the bathroom.

Actually today he was late...I saw him sitting on the balcony till late at night so he woke up late and now it's 9am.

"Hello, Good morning sir" I heard that voice and my breathe stopped for a moment.

It was him

"Hello" he again said and I was not in my state to say anything. I listened his voice after 1 and half year.

Tears formed in my eyes but he cut the call.

Is he really alive?

I wiped my tears and noted down that phone number in my phone.

I kept his phone back, the door unlocked and came out in towel but quickly went inside closet after seeing me.

I went to the bathroom to get ready quickly because now I have to search for him so I decided to go home.

But I slipped down in bathroom and whimper escaped from my mouth and I saw he entered quickly inside.

Oo God if I am naked then? Can't he knocked before.

"Sorry" he said and couldn't understand but next I am in air. He put me on bed and sprayed the pain reliever.

I saw his clothes get wet a little but then also he will change his clothes because I never saw him wearing dirty or unironed clothes.

When I don't care for him then why he has to everything for me??

Okay...this is not my fault because I never told him to do anything for me.

After breakfast, he went to his office. And after telling my MIL that I am going to my home for few days and she got ready.

After 3 days,

I finally got his address with the help of my friend Sayali.

Aaryan you are alive but you didn't informed me, never call me, never try to contact me why??

I want answers

(Khud toh answer deti nhi Siddharth ka...ab ise aaryan se answer chahiye...Oo baba)

To be continued....

55 votes ❤️

Aaryan is zindaaa 🙂 ab Siddharth ko chod chad ke avneet chali aaryan ki gali 🫣