Chapter - 11.

Continuation....

"I know you are not here..." He said in a drunken tone and darkly chuckled making my eyes widened.

"I am here only" I whispered and he laughed loudly but I kept my palm on his mouth. I don't want to wake up other family members.

He kissed my palm and I pulled my hand back quickly seems he doesn't like it. And pulled me through waist tightly.

"You know I still keep dreaming about you when you are ignoring me" he said and placed his lips on my neck making my breathe hitched. I tried to push him but he didn't budge.

"Siddharth let's go to your room" I said while stammering. And he looked at me with smile.

I don't know why he is smiling and he seems drunk too. I helped him to reach his room and he kept gazing at me like a creep which scares me. I just want to lock him in room and ran away.

As soon as we entered inside the room. He caged me between wall and himself.

"I have been waiting for this for so long" he whispered and started kissing me from my forehead to shoulders.

I am trying to push him and tears started rolling down from my eyes. He didn't stop but push me on bed and came hovered me looking at my lips.

"Siddharth...please" but he didn't listen and kept his lips on mine making me feel disgusted. I tried to push him but he is so strong even in his drunken state.

And by mistake I slapped him and he saw me with teary eyes.

"Means you are real" he said slowly and got up from me stumbling on his feet and fall down on floor. I left him and he slept there only.

I kept my knees close to my chest and tears rolled down from my eyes.

"He forced me"

"And I slapped him...now he will tell everyone about this" I slept while crying.

POV ends

Next morning

Siddharth opened his eyes and found himself on floor and his head was paining like hell.

He is not fond of drinks but he listened somewhere, sometimes to forget the pain you should drink.

He tried to remember last night why he slept on the floor.

He came back and she opened the door. He thought of her as hallucination and kissed her without her consent.

Guilt flashes infront of him and he thought to apologise for this sin.

He immediately get up to find her.

But he saw....

To be continued...

45 votes ❤️