26. It was always him

__________💫

Aradhya stood beside someone, who is looking outside while standing in balcony with hands on railing.

" Tanya?"

" Haa?"

Nia widen her eyes, hearing her real name. Aradhya smirked and looked at her.

" Tanya or Nia?"

Aradhya asked with fake confused tone. Nia A.KA Tanya gulped and tried to take step aside but stopped when Aradhya pointed her gun at her.

" Speak."

Tanya bite her lower lip then started to tell her that how Akshay appointed her and told her to keep a watch on Aradhya and all the Suryavanshi family. Aradhya chuckled sarcastically.

" Such an idiots they are."

Her expression changed into stern one and she said to Tanya.

" So, Perhaps you know that what Suryavanshi's do with their traitors."

Tanya blinked her eyes.

" And your 5 year old daughter...."

Tanya widen her eyes while Aradhya put her gun down.

" You better leave."

" But what if Singhania's try to do something to my daughter-"

" They won't. Its an old habit of both of them to play with the weakness of people."

Taking a few seconds pause.

" Your daughter is in safe hands. I am giving you a number. Call him and leave this city. He will help you."

Tanya furrowed her eyebrows.

" Why are you helping me. You should kill me."

Aradhya smiled slightly.

" You are standing in same place like me. You are doing their work for your daughter and I am also here for my precious one."

Tanya sighed.

" T..Thankyou."

Aradhya nodded at her while she went to pack her things and left the house almost 1 hour later. She called someone.

" She is gone. Help her as soon as she calls you and Make sure that your father didn't get to know about them."

" Okay."

Anirudh replied from other side.

Aradhya was doubting Tanya so with the help of Anirudh she started to find about her information. Akshay never tells Anirudh about these type of work so he had to take help of experts to take out Tanya's information. When she heard, Tanya telling someone that Suryavanshi's are out, there she confirmed that she is send by them. She could have end her but her situation was same like her. She can not separate a mother from daughter.

Aradhya took her hand back as she was about to open the door of their room.

Aap beyhadh Dhokebaaz aur khudgarz insaan hain.

Hume akela chorr dijiye.

Reyansh's heart wrenching words rang jn her mind and she took a step back. Hurt by his behavior she turn her back and started to walk where her feet took her. Her expression is blank and she is looking down. Adarsh saw her exiting the Mahal.

" Bhabhi-sa?"

He uttered but his phone rang and he went away.

" Mam?"