Chapter - 9.

Continuation...

Shock was waiting for him when he just returned from the office and get information that avneet went to her home for post wedding rituals.

"She told us that she talked this with you" I really want to scoff...she and talk ?

"Yes mom...she informed me" but inside I know that she didn't even save my number because it's doesn't matter to her.

I came to my room...I just feel like crying.

"Kaisi shaadi hai ye? Jaha sirf jhoot or fareb hai"

(What kind of marriage is this? where there are only lies and deceit)

Vihaan messaged me to encourage and talk with her.

And I called him to tell that she went to post wedding rituals and came after 2 days.

He didn't say anything and so I then maa called me for dinner.

I don't feel like eating but I have rather than answering their questions.

After I slept while crying all night on my fate.

***

Avneet POV

I was sitting gazing at the moon from my window. When my mother entered

"Bhul jaa use...ya apni puri zindagi barbad kar ke rahegi?" I turned listening her voice and she held my arms tightly.

(Forget him... or will you keep wasting your whole life?)

"Maa mai use acchanak kaise bhul jau jisse maine bachpan se hi pyar kiya hai" I said and my voice cracked up.

(Mother, how can I suddenly forget the one whom I have loved since childhood)

"Bhul mat...ab wo kabhi wapas nhi aane wala" she said yanking my arms.

(Don't forget... now he's never coming back)

"I don't like his touch...it made me just uncomfortable" mom sees me like I have grown two horns.

"Are you out of mind avneet?" She sat down on my bed with thud, but she again spoke

"Isk..a mat..la.b abhi bhi tum dono ke bich kuch..nhi..hua"

(Does that mean nothing has happened between you two yet?)

"Maa please ye sab baat mat Karo...I am not ready" I said and she slapped me.

(Please mom don't talk about this)

"Sambhal jao avneet..Zara socho agar Raichand's ko pata chala ki unke ghar ki badi bahu ke ye lakshan hai...wo unke bete ko khush nhi rakh sakti...unhe 2 min nhi lagega tujhe haveli se bahar phekne mei...samjhi? Tu akeli nhi hai ab jamai Babu teri jimmedari hai aur tu unki otherwise you will regret soon" she said and left angerly.

(Be careful Avneet..Just imagine if Raichand's came to know that the eldest daughter-in-law of his house has these symptoms...she can't keep his son happy...It won't take them 2 mins to throw you out of the mansion...understood? You are not alone, now Jamai Babu is your responsibility and you are his)

"Papa ko agar ye sab pata chala...toh accha nhi hoga" I said to myself in fear... and decided I have to go back to him.

(If papa comes to know all this...then it will not be good)

To be continued...

40 votes ❤️