Chapter - 7

Siddharth POV

I came to the balcony after our first encounter. I don't know what's her problem? She started crying when I asked her a little loudly. What should I do then? I can't share this from my younger brother. I think I should tell mom that she is behaving like this with me from starting. Is this normal? Or arrange marriages are this much terrible?

I calmed myself then thought to say sorry to her. I entered inside the room to just saw she was sleeping peacefully after making me sleepless.

I sighed keeping my hands on my face while sitting on the couch and I don't know when I slept still hoping that soon everything will be fine soon.

Next morning

I opened my eyes when my alarm Started disturbing me. And heard sound of bangles. I turned to see that Avneet is struggling with her doori. She was wearing a yellow saree. Her hairs were wet as she just came from shower.

I slowly took steps towards her forgetting everything and stood behind her. She looked at me in the reflection of mirror.

"Can I ?" I asked but lost in her beauty. She was looking so beautiful. She didn't say anything that I took as yes. I held her doori and my hands brushed on her milky white skin which sent shivers to my body. I was shyly smiling while tying. But she did unexpected. She looked at me through the mirror and rans out keeping pallu on other side hiding her blouse.

And again my morning got spoiled because of her. From today I thought to resume office. Otherwise I will get sick from her coldness. She is clearly ignoring me.

At breakfast time

Avneet made breakfast with the help of chefs. My mom, dad was praising and my brother was also impressed with her. Only I was fake smiling throughout the breakfast.

"Maa...I think I should resume my work"

"Arey itni bhi jaldi kya hai...abhi tum dono ek dusre ke jaano, samjho" mom said smiling and I was irritated. They all didn't know that we don't even in talking terms. So...understanding is farthest.

I smiled "but maa mera kaam karna bhi toh jaruri hai"

"Bhaiya dikkat kya hai...mai hoon na" my brother said and dad continue while laughing

"Haa Siddharth tum abhi chooti le lo baad mei nhi milegi"

But I stood up angerly while avneet hold my hand first time and seeing me with pleading eyes.

"Aaj se hi mai office join karunga" I said and left jerking her hand lightly. I don't want to lash on her...it's better if she doesn't come infront of me now.

I quickly get ready for office and left because I can't tolerate more.

To be continued..

35 votes ❤️

Maybe you didn't like Avneet POV because Still 2 votes are left to complete the goals.

Next chapter will have Avneet POV.

Stay tuned 💛