chapter fourteen

"Hey guys" Lara waved as her insta live started and she sat up her phone "I just wanna chat a bit and answer some questions"

philfoden your biggest fan here! Can't wait to see you on tour, Lara!

"Phil you are such an idiot, you are literally inside, you can see me now" laughed the brunette

username Is Phil joining you on the road?

ronnie_foden_fan Love you, Lara! Can't wait to see you perform live! Will Ronnie be your mini backup dancer?

"Well Phil is going to be at my england shows but then pre-season starts and Ronnie will be with me the whole tour but not on the stage" explained the 23 year old

tour_lover12 When are you coming to the US, Lara? I need to experience your incredible voice in person!

hatersgonnahate Just another wannabe singer. Get a real job! 🙄

"I am not planning a US tour right now, because I have other things planned for next year and I won't be going on tour mid-season because I kind off have to match my schedule with my boyfriends" answered Lara without telling the world that she was engaged

phil_lover93 OMG, where is Phil? We want to see him on the livestream! 😍

ronniefoden_fanpage Hi, Lara! Can you give Ronnie a shoutout? He's your biggest little fan!

Lara laughed "Phil and Ronnie are both inside, in the kitchen of our vacation home" she giggled "I hope they aren't burning the house down"

philfoden we would never do such a thing

"You go tell that the black stain of our kitchen wall back home"

hatergirl1 Ugh, your music is so basic. Can't believe people actually listen to this crap. 😒

excitedfan99 Lara, we need more details about the upcoming tour! Any surprises in store for us?

"OMG yes, but I only can tell you as much as there are some awesome people joining me though out the tour" she grinned

philandlarashipper When is Phil finally proposing? We all heard the because you dad is afraid of proposing in your UCL-final TikTok

travel_enthusiast1 Lara, how was your time in Italy? Any favorite spots or funny stories to share? 🇮🇹✨

hatersgonnahate Just another talentless singer trying to be famous. Waste of time! 🙄

phil_lover93 I'm dying to know, Lara. Are you and Phil planning for baby number two soon? We need more adorable Foden babies!

tour_lover12 Are you going to perform any new songs on tour? Can't wait to hear what you've been working on!

"I am not sure about my set list yet but I want to perform the songs you guys and I love the most" answered the singer

hatergirl2 You should just stick to posting selfies. Your voice is unbearable. 😒

"If my voice is unbearable then why are you here watching me, huh?" She shook her head in unbelief

username how did you experience the treble win? I wanna hear it from someone who had the inside view

"well it was an exhausting week, since we flew to Istanbul on Friday, saw the final on Saturday and flew to Ibiza the next morning, then we flew back home for the parade and 2 days later we went to London because Phil had international duty. So yeah it was fun and I am very proud of Phil and the whole team, but it was exhausting?" she sighed

username how do you feel about Ronnie being everywhere with the team?

username how do you feel about el wey going viral?

"Well-" Lara started "Ronnie is very similar to his dad and enjoys all the attention and he loves being around the team and fans and as long as he is surrounded by people that care about him, I don't see a problem. Beside his dad is always around him when Ronnie is with the team. And about the viral part-" she laughed to herself "You can blame Phil for that so he can overthink that" Lara playfully smirked as she glanced at the camera, knowing Phil and Ronnie were just a few steps away in the kitchen. "Speaking of Ronnie, let's go check on those two troublemakers, shall we?" she suggested, getting up from her seat and taking her phone with her. As she entered the kitchen, a mischievous grin spread across her face. Phil was busy stirring the pasta sauce while Ronnie stood on a stool, trying his best to help. "Hey, guys! Mind if I join in on the cooking fun?" Lara chimed in, causing both Phil and Ronnie to turn their heads.

philfoden_stan OMG, it's a family cooking session! This is too adorable!

Lara walked over to Phil and playfully bumped her hip against his. "Looks like you've got yourself a little sous chef there," she teased, ruffling Ronnie's hair. "Are you making a mess, buddy?"

ronniesbiggestfanpage Aww, family goals right here! Cooking with your loved ones, how precious!

Phil laughed, pretending to be offended. "I'll have you know, Lara, we're doing just fine here. We've got this pasta situation under control," he proclaimed, pointing his wooden spoon at the camera. His fiancé chuckled. "Oh, I have no doubt you guys are kitchen wizards. But be careful, Phil, don't let that sauce burn. We wouldn't want your cooking skills to match your FIFA skills," she teased, winking at the camera.

tour_lover12 Lara, can we expect a cooking show from you and Phil in the future? This is hilarious! 😂

Lara glanced at the camera with a smirk. "Well, you never know what the future holds. 'Foden Family's Culinary Adventures' might become a thing. But for now, let's focus on not burning down the kitchen," she replied, causing a wave of laughter from her fans.

phil_lover93 I bet that pasta is going to taste amazing! Family cooking sessions are the best! 😍

hatersgonnahate Seriously, who cares about their pasta? This livestream is a waste of time. 🙄

Lara raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Well, if you don't care about pasta, then what brings you here, dear hater? Surely you have better things to do than watch me and my amazing cooking skills," she said sarcastically, giving the camera a playful wink.

excitedfan99 Lara, do you have any funny kitchen mishap stories to share? We love a good laugh!

Lara grinned, thinking about all the times things had gone wrong in the kitchen. "Oh, where do I even begin? From setting off the smoke alarm while attempting to make pancakes to mistaking salt for sugar in a cake recipe, we've had my fair share of kitchen disasters. But hey, it's all part of the fun, right?" she admitted with a chuckle.

philandlarashipper Okay, but can we just take a moment to appreciate Phil's multitasking skills? Cooking and being an amazing footballer? What can't he do?

Lara glanced at Phil, her eyes filled with affection. "I must agree with you there. He's pretty talented, isn't he? But don't let it get to his head, he's still learning his way around the kitchen," she playfully teased, causing Phil to give her a mock glare. "right, dad you burned water last week" Lara laughed at her son "I didn't even know you could burn water" Phil sighed "he also burned my breakfast yesterday" laughed Ronnie into the camera "I really love how you two always you are always team up against me" As the livestream continued, Lara and her boys showcased their playful banter and contagious laughter, leaving the chat entertained and eagerly awaiting more glimpses into their charming family dynamic.