17. Aryansh spending cozy time

___________💫

Its already been a week since their wedding. Till now Aradhya didn't do anything neither she was able to find a single thing against Suryvanshi's but her bond with them grew more strong specially with Dhriti who seems just like her mother. Whereas Reyansh...well its same with him.

While Reyansh tried to find any information about her but failed several times. His perception about her is changing, mostly after seeing her interaction with Chandravanshi's. Its not like he will ask her and she will tell him everything.

He stopped on his track after reaching at living room as his eyes caught the sight of Aradhya oiling Aashi's hair who is sitting on ground while Aradhya is sitting above on the couch. His gaze stopped at her when she laughed as Veer must have said something. He smiled realizing that she is getting close to family member. Still he can not trust her as she is way too good to deceive anyone with her action. But is she really acting this time?

He saw how she is trying to slide strands of hair back with the help of her wrist. He can see that she is getting irritated by her hair now. He walked towards Aradhya who looked at him when he came near to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows when he stood behind her only to collect all of her hair and made a low bun of it.

" Someone's getting special treatment."

Ishaan teased her. She pressed her lips together to stop herself from smiling. After doing his work, Reyansh came and sat down beside Ishaan and opposite of Aradhya.

" Chess?"

He uttered staring at chessboard at table between them.

" Yeah, we were playing and let me tell you Bhabhi-sa is pro at this game."

Reyansh raised his eyebrows amusingly.

" Wait wait...Let's have a competition between bhabhi-sa and bhai-sa."

Veer suggested. Aradhya- Reyansh looked at each other. Seeing siblings excitement both agreed. Aradhya went to wash her hands then came back after some minutes. She sat down on ground, opposite of Reyansh with table in between them and chessboard on it.

Aashi, Kavya went to Aradhya's team while Adarsh, Ishaan and Veer went to Reyansh's team. Its Men V/s Women.

" Ab hoga takar ka muqabla. Bhai-sa never loses."

( Now there will be a competition.)

Ishaan said.

" And yeah, if we won then you four have to do whatever we will command."

" Same goes to you."

Veer said and Kavya nodded then both started to play the game of chess. The game went on well for some time and both were giving equal competition until Reyansh took the lead and smirked. Seeing that three of his brothers teased the girls.

" Ruko Zara. Game abhi bachi hai."

( Wait. Game is still going on.)

Aashi said then all of them looked down at chessboard. Slowly frown started to appear on Reyansh's forehead while horror look on his brothers face. Aradhya smiled and uttered.

" Checkmate."

She just blocked his king making its escape impossible. Now its Kavya-Ashi time to tease their brothers. Aradhya smiled seeing them while Reyansh smiled, seeing her happy.

" Well, I was in Bhabhi-sa's team-"

Veer tried to make excuse and go to her side but Adarsh pulled him back. Reyansh leaned his back on the couch and said while looking at Aradhya.