11. Reyansh want to help.

___________💫

He gave permission anyways but felt his heart fluttering when door opened and he came across to a view of Aradhya with a Tray in hands.

" umm...Food, for you."

He controlled himself from smiling like an idiot.

" Hum nahi khayege."

( I won't eat.)

" Humne banaya hai ye."

( I've made this.)

Aradhya said almost instantlt. He bite his lower lip to refrain smile to form against his lips.

" Iska matlb ye to nahi ki hum kha lenge."

( That doesn't mean that I will eat it.)

He replied while looking at his screen.

" But...Aren't you hungry."

She asked while walking towards him. He was about to reply but gruggle sound from stomach was enough to embarrass him. He fake coughed while Aradhya smiled.

" You are hungry, so drop this ego and eat the food."

She said and put the tray on bed.

" Aap hume aadesh de rahi hain?"

( Are you ordering me.)

He asked, she shook her head in  negative way and sat down on the bed only to uncover the plate.

" Nahi, Hum kaha aapko aadesh de sakte hain."

( No, How can I order you.)

Aradhya said then looked at him.

" Ab kha lijiye."

( Now eat it.)

She said while passing his plate to him. Reyansh glance at her then smiled slightly and continue eating his food.

" Aap Itni Raat ko hamare kamre mein hain? Agar kisi ne kuch galat soch liya to aur vaise bhi ab to shaadi hone vali hai aapki."

( You are in mt room so late at night.  If someone thinks something wrong, then. Moreover now you are going to get married.)

She blinked her eyes.

" to fir jaaye hum?"

( Then, should I go.)

She asked.

" Jaiye...man hai to."

( Go, if you want to.)

He said while chewing on his food. Her face fell down without knowing and his answer disappoint her. She wanted him to stop her.

" Okay."

Anways, she uttered then climb down from the bed and started to walk outside door. She was about to touch the door knob when-

" Ruk Jaiye, Hum khana kha lete hai fir jaiyega."

( Wait, Let me eat first then go.)

She smiled but hide it and turn towards him and nodded. Riyansh chuckled mentally when she did not object this time and straight cane towards him and sat down on bed.

Without knowing, they are getting even closer day by day. They've started to like each other's company even if it ends up with fighting, disappointment or laugh. Aradhya has started to enjoy talking to him. Doing his work has become her habit. With him, she forgets everything as if its only two of them. She can say, he has become major part of her life, like spending a day without arguing with him seems boring. But she knows, this closeness will lead her to nowwhere. She have to leave this Mahal one day and she knows this too, that she will be missing him the most. She don't have enough time to think about him only, maybe she has another work to take care of. But the time she spend with him is enough to forget everything else.