Chapter - 3.

Continuation...

I stirred and opened my eyes when the alarm started buzzing at 6:00am and I thought now we can have some time to talk with each other before breakfast.

So, I sat up excitedly but her side was empty but where she went in the early morning?

I hurriedly did my morning routine and went downstairs to ask where Avneet is?

But downstairs I find her smiling and talking to my mother. She has no time for me but here she seems normal. I found her in red saree with chura, nuptial chain and vermillion in her partition of hair.

She is looking beautiful but I can't even compliment her because we are still stranger to eachother.

"Good morning" I said taking their attention and mom came to me and wished.

"Good morning bacche" but I was looking at her but she was looking down.

"Maa...mai apne room mei hu" I said after a few minutes looking away from her and went towards my room because I am not feeling well, I can see she is clearly ignoring me...but why?

(Maa...I am

"But Siddharth..." Mom was saying something but I am having headache right now.

In room

I was lying in bed when someone knocked and I said come then my wife entered with the tray of tea in her hand.

I think maa told her to take my morning tea but I don't feel like to drink after this fabulous morning (note the sarcasm)

I was looking at her but she was looking down at floor while coming close to my night stand.

She kept the tea on table and turned...I knew that she would go without any conversation. When She hates me this much then why does she agree to marry me or she is forced into marriage.

"You don't have to knock to come into your own room" I said and went to the balcony without seeing her.

To be continued..

Goals:-
35 votes ❤️
5 comments 😀
1 new genuine follow ✨

Feelings bad for sid? 🙂