Part One: The Kidnapping

I sat bored out of my mind in Agavé's prison. This wasn't the first time that she'd kidnapped me. It was however the first time she'd kidnapped Ash. I knew what she'd chosen to do to them and it was cruel since they feared mirrors. I hold back a sigh as she enters the room.
"What's wrong, darling?" Agavé asked staring at my subdued form.
"Why did you get Ash involved in our fighting...? You know they're not a threat to you..." I reply quietly. She chuckled darkly.
"Leverage, my love. She'll be more use than you think," she replied. I sigh.
"I'm not your darling or your love anymore..." I muttered. "I don't get why you don't just give up."
Agavé grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. "I didn't want to give you up but it was you entirely who left me," she spat. "This time, you're not leaving again." I tremble lightly under her violent touch. She'd done this several times in the last eight hours and each time something bad always happened. "And for your little friend? I locked her with a few hundred mirrors..." I feel my wings droop significantly more than they had already. Ash would go slowly insane each minute they saw the mirrors. I wonder if they had their phone on them. Agavé tsked and left the room.
      After a few moments of silence, I hear a bloodcurdling scream. I wince recognizing it as Ash. I look around the room looking for any sort of thing that could help. Not that anything would... I was in chains that blocked out any magic its captive attempted. Hellstone... One of the best yet worst things around. Ash's screaming finally dies down and all I hear now is them sobbing. Fury gripped me. It was something making someone cry. But making Ash cry? You'd have to do something horrible... Tears well up in my eyes in fear for my friend.
      A dark but good idea brewed into my mind. I look at my hand that were suspended above me. If I played my cards correctly, I could pull one off, get by wrist out, put it back on, and repeat the process for my other hand. I reach over to grab my wrist. This was gonna hurt.. Biting my lip, I yank my hand off my wrist. Blood formed at my lip where I'd nearly but through it. I carefully pull my wrist out of the cuff and put my hand back on. I do the same with my other hand. I could feel my magic returning to me. Let's see... I'd have to free Ash now. Footsteps echoed down the hall getting closer to the door if the room I was in. Worried as to who it'll be, I immediately cast an invisibility spell, hiding me from any entity that walked into the room.
To my utter displeasure, Acid walked into the room. She gazed around with her purple gaze. "Wrong room..." she muttered. I held my breath until the dragon left. I'm not sure who she was looking for but I don't like that. . .  Agavé suddenly flung the door open. I yelled out in surprise and smacked a hand over my mouth. Despite Agavé still having her mask on, I knew her eyes were glowing in anger. I send a broadcast to Ash. "Agave's found me. Get out." After a few seconds the weak reply of, "I can't..."
    I muttered furiously under my breath. Agavé was on me before I even knew what was happening. "How clever of you ~" she growled. "Thinking your little invisibility spell would hide you from me... You're done hiding Shadow. We're not playing these games anymore."
     "What games?" I grumbled. Agavé had me pinned to the wall and I knew my chances of escaping her grip alone would be difficult, even for me.
       "Doesn't matter anymore," she snarled. "I have something you're going to love to watch." I stiffen.
     "Wha-" I was suddenly chained to a chair  in another part of the dungeon. Ash was stapled into a chair as well. I couldn't see their face very well but I could tell it was fucked up. Shining bits of glass and metal caught my eye. Agavé grinned down at me as I registered everything in front of me. I gasp. "Is that... an electric chair...?" I ask looking at Agavé in horror.
      She smirked down at me. "Yes it is my love. And if you keep disobeying me I'll show you what'll become of you." I blink.
Before I could even question anything, Agavé pulled a switch. Lights flickers. Ash screamed in agony. Eventually, the smell of burnt flesh filled the air. When I finally looked up, Ash was unconscious in the seat. No ... dead. Agavé had fried them in the electric chair... I sat there in shock and watched as Agavé removed their body from the chair and dragged it out of the room. Finally realizing that I couldn't help them out of this one, I snap out of the chains and run through the prison. Eventually, I find the cell where Ash had been kept. Blood splattered the floor and their phone had been barely covered by their hoodie in the corner. The room was covered entirely with mirrors. I snatched up the phone and their hoodie and teleported out of the dungeon. 
Erza stared at me in shock. "Mom... what happened to you...?" I fall over and sob, everything finally catching up to me. Agave's torture, Ash's death... Henry, who was probably still locked up there... Aydin, who's probably also been kidnapped.
Erza listened as I told her everything. She looked shocked by Ash's death.
   "But... Ash is a host... they can't die.... can they?" she squeaked. I skim through the messages between Ash and Henry.
     "Ramona got Henry out..." I murmur. Ash was still there... And now..." I choked on my own words. I sigh, knowing I'd have to deliver the news.

Hey Henry? -Shadow
What's up? -Henry
Well... I don't think we're going to see Ash again... -Shadow
...
IMWANTTOKILLEVERYONE DAMNIT -Henry
I sigh and put their phone down. Somehow... Agavé had killed a host.

(Here's artwork of Ash/me btw 👹 Thanks for reading ^^ Idk when I'll update again)