CHAPTER 2

*ELLA STONE*
           I woke up with a jolt and started panicking as I took in an unfamiliar environment, then I remembered everything that happens the day before and I felt happy this weird sadness but somehow still felt happy.

           I took my clothes from my closet and placed it on my bed then I walked to my bathroom, took my bath, breathed my teeth and came out to dress up I didn't go down to eat breakfast cause I didn't want to go through what I went through yesterday, so I just stayed in my room thinking about my parents.

                "How did my life take this turn. What did I do in my former life that I'm being punished this way? "That was what was going through my mind

( 2 hours later)
---12:00pm--

* Knock, knock*

                  I heard a knock on my door, so I stood up to check the door.
Ella: " Who's there?" I said, opening the door. The youngest son, who I found out later, was Dylan standing there with a sandwich in a plate.

Dylan:"Umm.. You didn't come for dinner, so I thought I should bring you a snack since you haven't eaten, " He said, fidgeting a lot

Ella:" Thanks, you want to watch a movie, I was about to watch THE ADAM PROJECT you wanna watch with me,you don't have to. I mean, it's your choice."

Dylan: smiling. "Okay, but first we have to take ice cream and popcorn from the kitchen."

Ella:" Okay,"

               He led me down the stairs to the living room,then to the kitchen. He started opening drawers, then he started bringing out chocolate, popcorn and two medium-sized buckets of ice cream, and two bog spoons
              On our way back to my room,we met one of the twins

Nathaniel: "Move from my way freak."

Ella: " Sorry," I said quietly

Dylan : "You don't have to do that, you know."

Nathaniel : "So you're defending trash now."

Dylan :" Leave her alone."

               Truthfully, it felt good when he stood up for me, but when I looked at his glare, it was like the feeling evaporated, and I wished the ground would swallow me whole.
              Dylan and I made our way to my room. I don't know if  I should call it that, I hope I am not breaking a rule by using the TV and NETFLIX.
             Three movies later, I noticed Dylan had fallen asleep. So, I tuck him and cover him up. I move over to the drawer in the bathroom and get blankets, lay on the floor, and sleep .

                                                       ( NEXT DAY)
                I woke up from sleep, and Dylan is not there, so I guess he must have left while I was sleeping. So I bathed, brushed, and dressed up for the day.
               As I make my way for breakfast, my body is aching because I slept on the floor, so I feel like hell.

Rose:" Hey Ella, how was your night?"

Ella:"Good morning, and I was nice. Thanks ma, for letting me stay here. "

Rose:" Good. You're just in time for breakfast. And it's not a problem your family and family don't say thank you cause we do it out of love, so no more of that none none sense
or I'll smack you with the wooden spatula "

               She said we were family. I've never had that not since my parents died, and it's kinda nice hearing someone call me that after such a long time. I didn't even realise my eyes started to water until I felt someone clean them. Rose.

Ella:"Thanks, so what are we having?" I say, trying to lighten the mood.

Rose:" Just pancakes and orange juice you can get a plate and take some to eat."

Ella:"Okay," I say as I go to get my plate.

Rose:"How many pancakes do you want?" she asks.

Ella:"Two would do."

Rose:" Okay," as I was about to get the bottle, Nathaniel came in and grabbed the bottle from me and drank everything to the very last drop.

Nathaniel: "You snooze, you loose freak!"

                I just stood there, unable to say anything because it was his house, and I don't feel like going back to live with "Him." He leaves and slams the kitchen door.

Rose:" Like I said, that's how he is with everyone ,well everyone except Rylan. The both of them have always been close. "

Ella:"OK."

Rose:"Open the fridge, and you'll see another bottle of orange juice you can take that."

Ella:"Thank you so much."

Rose:" I told you, you don't have to say thank you we are family that's what family is for"

Ella:"Okay,"

           I open the fridge and get the bottle. This time, no boy drinks it all. I put it in my glass, sitting on a stool by the counter. Halfway through my little meal, I hear a yawn, so I turn around to see three shirtless boys entering the kitchen.

Hugo:" Good morning, mum."

Rylan:" Good morning, mum."

Drew:" Good morning, mum."

              All their eyes land on me and widen. "Shit!" They say at the same time, they quickly leave. After two minutes, I'm done with my food, so I clean up and go upstairs to freshen up, I don't come out for the rest of the day. After many hours of debating with myself, I finally go to sleep.

                     I wake up in an unfamiliar environment, then "he" barges in the room with a whip and starts whipping me. I screamed for help. I felt someone shaking me, and then I woke up to see many eyes looking at me.

Rose:" Ella, oh my god, are you alright?"

Ella:"Yeah, it was just a bad dream."

Nathaniel: " You all heard her it was a bad dream, so we wasted our time coming here. I'm out. "

Rose:" Stop being rude, Nate."

Nathaniel: " I'm not being rude. I'm just stating facts," He says as he storms out of my room.

Rose:" Don't mind him, he is just being plain old Nate," as she says that I notice everyone had gone except for Rose.

Sorry for the loooong delay in my story😓 I promise to update more frequently 😆 thanks for reading my book.
😛😜😝🖖🖖✌