Smut Start

I keep waking up in the heat of night. Having dreamt that same dream about Emry. Warm, tender, and wild Emry. Sometimes he's chasing me through a forest as I'm clawing through bruised and scratched. Till he catches up and throws himself ontop of me. His eyes beset with an intense gaze and teeth barred in a wicked grin. With both his arms fixed to the ground at my shoulders, I'm completely at his mercy. He growls and I howl aggressively in response as a challenge to show that even as I might be cornered, I'll still hold my own. He then kisses me intensely. My faculties are overrun as I bite his lip at first till he thrusts his chest into me and I can feel all the warmth and strength of his figure falling into me. I dont quite surrender, and try to push back but by now I'm being overcome by a feeling of extreme pleasure and of thrill as Emry comes onto me. I begin to lift both my furry legs up, wrapping them around Emrys back as he backs away momentarily to realign himself. Then he slobbers and licks my Rose entrance lubricating it and causing me to thrash from the intoxicating sensation. He holds me down though and his claws extend somewhat into my arms as I'm pinned down. I wince from the pain and howl more in crazed ecstacy as Emry now penetrates me deeply and kisses me harder to shut me up. I'm his slut, his plaything, I'm replaceable but Emry keeps choosing me to dominate and release his tensions onto. A wearwolfs ejaculation is something quite unlike that of a regular human male. Emry oozes into me and his hot, thick, sticky seed somewhat burns my insides as it takes hold of me and makes even my spirit come somewhat under his control. What's more, wearwolves can cum for hours at a time and Emry made sure to make use of every last fucking second as he thrust himself into me jerking now somewhat violently as my senses are overwhelmed by pleasure caused from Emry's sheer stamina and animalistic maneuvering. His dripping carnal lust literally begins oozing out of my orfices as my body is overcome by his seed. Even my own seed flows out of my Flower and is getting matted in the tight space where our groin furs smash and rub against one another.