CHAPTER 1

*PRESENT DAY*

I'm currently on my way to the foster family that divided they want me .A long drive later we finally arrived at the house, I must say the house is huge ! It is a White story building.
"It looks like this house belongs to to a billionaire "

The driver parks the car and we come down the be greeted by a man and a woman who are expensively dressed. As we come out the woman hits me "

oh my god ! Your so pretty"

"umm thanks" I say pushing her away.

"were are my manners ,I'm Mrs Roseline Russo and this is my husband Mr Jefferson Russo. We are would be your new parents

ELLA:"okay"

ROSE:"umm,the boys aren't home so you'll probably meet them during dinner"

ELLA: " okay,I'm just curious, how many sons do you have "

ROSELINE : "I have six sons, one is in college, four are in high school and the other is still in elementary school"

ELLA:"Oh ,okay"

ELLA:"Okay ,this is your room, the room on the left belongs to Nathan and the one beside that belongs to Rylan .The one opposite yours belongs to Hugo ,the one on the left belongs to Drew ,the one beside they belongs to Dylan and Ryder's room is the furthest down because he likes his privacy. So let's look at your room"

As she opened I was speechless. It was white with black hearts, in the middle was a queen sized bed with white covers there was a desk at a corner with a laptop on it ,a bookshelf by my bedside, a walk-in closet and a bathroom and toilet and my own flat screen TV.

ELLA:" Wow,it's so beautiful. Thank you very much

ROSELINE:" From now on there will be no thank you or sorry because we're family now, okay, I'll leave you alone to settle in, ask if you need anything "

ELLA:" Okay "

As she leaves, I keep my backpack on the bed and take out my clothes; a couple of hoodies and sweat pants, a picture of my mum and dad, my toiletries and my diary.
I place my clothes neatly in the bathroom and drop my toiletries. I sit down on the bed then I fall asleep into sweet oblivion

(THREE HOURS LATER)
- 6:30 PM-
Mrs Roseline wakes me up by knocking on my door .

ROSELINE: "it's time for dinner and the boys are back so be quick and, freshen up and CME down for dinner"

ELLA:" Okay ma"

ROSELINE:"Don't call me ma, call me Roseline or Rose "

ELLA:"Okay m -Roseline " I say as she leaves.

"Oh God, they are all here. What if they song like me or worse find put about my past and decide they want a normal child not a child with mental and physical problems and send me away for good".

I muster all the courage I have and I go down the stairs. As I arrive at the dinning area all eyes are on me, so I just make my way to the kitchen and here I meet Mrs Roseline putting the food into plates

ELLA:" can I help you"

ROSE:"okay, um...m sure you can help me dry the plates"

ELLA:"okay, what are you preparing "

ROSE:"I'm preparing lasagna "

ELLA:"it smells tasty "

ROSE:" help me bring these plates to the table,everyone is waiting "

ELLA:"on my way"

Breath in ,breath out, breath in, breath out. They are just people people that can decide they don't want you at any moment
"Okay I can do this "

As I came out of the kitchen with the plates I was expecting all of them to look at me like before but it was like I wasn't there, that is until I tripped and a plate almost fell if not for one of Mrs Roseline son's

Ella:"oh my God I'm so sorry"

???:"you should be" He said it so quietly I'm not sire I was supposed to hear it, I've made an enemy on my first day yay!

Rose:" Damon! Stop being rude to her and sit down....................Ella, Ella! I was talking to you and you spaced out what were you thinking about"

Ella:"Nothing "

Damon:"of course it's nothing freak "

Rose:"please don't take it personal he is like that with new people"

Ella:"it's okay, really

We ate dinner in awkward silence, then I did the dishes. After I was done I went back to my room and wrote in my diary.

Thanks for reading
How do you guy's like the story so far
That Damon dude is a pain in that ass
Pls leave comments I accept both positive and negative comments. They would help me improve my story

🖖🖖👋