Chapter XV

By the time she'd arrived home she was immediately bombarded at the door by the kids.

"Where you been, mama was so wowwied!" Rumi said side eyeing her, Sir doing the same.

Beyoncé just chuckled picking Sir up but Rumi just ran away before she could touch her making her sigh.

I guess not yet.

"Where the fu- I mean where have you been Yoncé!" Nicki said pissed looking at Beyoncé as soon as she walked into the living room where she was watching a movie with Blue,Rumi, and Papa.

"I need to talk to you." Beyoncé said placing Sir down on the couch next to his sisters.

"What?" Nicki asked following her up the stairs not before telling the children she'd be back soon.

"So.. I kinda went to Angie's house today." Beyoncé sighed sitting on the bed as soon as she walked into the room. "I told her about what's been going on and how we want to adopt the kids, she said we should come over to her office tomorrow that first we need to get evidence of abuse but like I don't know if the kids are going to be comfortable doing any of that stuff." Beyoncé finished stressed.

She purposely left the part about her going over to the kids biological dad's house knowing fully well that it'd just make her worried.

"We're gonna have to talk to them about it and not just take them to a place they know nothing about and put them in an uncomfortable situation." Nicki said making Beyoncé nod in agreement.

"But like do you think they're gonna talk? I don't think Blue will she seems kinda ion know.. reserved about this and Rumi seems traumatized, I don't want to pressure them " Nicki continued worried.

"They just need to say enough to put him behind bars not anything too dier or anything too traumatizing, they'll tell us when they're ready." Beyoncé shrugged easing Nicki's worries a bit.

-

"We need to talk to y'all..." Nicki said as they both walked down the stairs, the children looked at each other wondering what they needed to talk to them about.

"What's wrong?" Blue asked thinking of all the worst case scenarios they'd possibly have to tell them right now.

The worst being that they'd changed their minds about adopting them.

"..It's about the adoption." Beyoncé finished.

Now the children where officially worried, had they both changed their minds about adopting them.

"We're going somewhere tomorrow, we need you to tell us everything about your parents, so we can adopt y'all." Nicki said not failing to notice the uneasy looks on their faces.

"I don't want to!" Sir said not looking at them both, he was comfortable with them but not comfortable enough to talk about his 'past'.

"We don't want to force you to speak but we have no choice right now, you don't have to tell us about everything until your ready but we just need a few vital information." Beyoncé spoke up.

Blue didn't reply but instead got off the couch picking papa up with her and walking upstairs, the other two children stared at them for awhile before finally following their sister up the stairs.

Nicki was tempted to go check on them but Beyoncé shook her head telling her it wasn't the right to time, they needed time to sort out their own issues by themselves.

-

𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒?

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ?