Chapter 55

It's still night,

Taehyung is currently helping Jungkook to move to the bed so they can sleep.

He layed Jungkook down on the bed while he placed the wheelchair near the door.

He was shy after their confession but when Jungkook himself called him to sleep with him he was again shy.

He turned round the other way and took of his slippers off.

Jungkook sprayed his arms for Taehyung to come in.

"Tae....come baby" said Jungkook.

Taehyung blushed a little and made his way towards the other.

Jungkook pulled taehyung immediately towards his chest and Taehyung wrapped his hands around the others waist.

Jungkook was layed straight with Taehyung in his arms and Taehyung's head on his chest.

Jungkook's one hand was stroking Taehyung's back while other hand was resting on his curvy waist.

Taehyung was in deep thought of his good memories from the past.

Past.

"Taehyung" called Jungkook.

"Yaa??" Asked Taehyung coming out from the laundry room carrying a big bucket of their wet clothes.

"Come here i wanna have a talk with you." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung kept the bucket down and went near his husband, sat next to him.

" Get ready tomorrow early morning we have to be at the company. There will be a media conference and every Jeon has to be there." Said Jungkook.

" Okay" said Taehyung.

"Wear some formals" said Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded his head and went to do his pending work.

The next day.

Jungkook was just done getting ready with the help of Jimin.

Jungkook wore a grey tuxedo, with black ravishing shoes with his hairs perfectly combed back currently seating on the sofa talking with kevin.

That's when Taehyung entered their room.

Taehyung was currently wearing a black and white suit with a grey tie, with his fluffly hairs bouncing, looking handsome as ever.

Jungkook was stunned by the visuals taehyung has. He didn't know his husband was this handsome.

After agreeing to give eachother a chance, both are going good so far.

"Are you ready??" Asked Taehyung.

"Yess lets goo" said Jungkook.

After few minutes of travelling they both reached the company.

As the current CEO Namjoon was already present there before them with his parents coming a little late.

The car stopped at the entrance of the gate. There was so many media, reporters etc.

" Act professional" said Jungkook.