Chapter 37

Back to present.

Everything now is happening in present.
___________________________________________

The rain was still continuously pouring.

Taehyung was lost. Namjoon jimin and now heejae and Eunhi too were now searching for Taehyung.

But Jungkook was at home. He was worried and busy thinking about the events that took place this night. Due to his condition he can't go out and search for his husband so his family suggested that he stay home if Taehyung comes back.

He thought alot about his behaviour towards Taehyung and how he yell at him. He recalled the good memories he had with Taehyung in past 1month.

How taehyung was slowing making his place in his heart then why he cheated on him??

Why??? Was he that bad of a person or love and calmness isn't in his luck??

" I won't let anybody in now." Said Jungkook.

Before Namjoon came to meet him he already called his ex manager and started the procedure of divorce. He was soo angry that once again his heart was feeling the pain of being cheated. His mind was not working properly.

Yes jungkook has decided to divorce him and he will never means NEVER  again trust someone. His mistake is he is again trusting the wrong person, believing the wrong person.

On the other hand,

Taehyung cried like hell for 3-4 hrs soaking in the rain remembering all the past. He decided that if jungkook wants to stay away from him he will.

For the betterment of both he will sign for the divorce too. His limit of tolerance exceeded.

He from soo much strength got up and started walking straight towards his yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung's house. He doesn't want his jin hyung to get worried he has just now recovered from his surgery.

He went towards their house and rang the door bell.

" Welcome- taehyung what happened baby?? What are you all wet??" Asked hoseok.

After seeing hoseok taehyung started crying alot.

"H-hyung" he said.

" First come, come inside YOONGI!!" Hoseok yelled.

" Yess??" Yelled back yoongi.

" Come down fast." Said hoseok and took taehyung's trembling body inside.

He made him sat near the fire pit and brought a towel for him.

" What happened- taehyung what happened tae ??" Yoongi ran towards him seeing him all wet near the fire pit, trembling.

Hoseok came with a dry clothes for him to wear. He eyed yoongi telling him to convince taehyung to first wear them and then we can have a talk.

" Taehyung please wear this dry clothes then we can talk okay??" Said yoongi.

Taehyung looked at him and then at hoseok noticing the dry clothes and nodded at him.

Yoongi help him stand up and hoseok took him to change.

At taehyung went hoseok came near yoongi and said,

"Something bad has happened yoongi. He was trembling very badly like he was out in this rain for a long time."

" Yes i think too should i c all the Jeon's and ask??" Asked yoongi.

" Noo don't what if Taehyung doesn't want that??" Hoseok said.

Yoongi hummed and that time the door opened of the room and Taehyung came out wearing dry clothes.

" Hoseok go cook something hot for Taehyung till then I will talk with him." Said yoongi.

" Yes." Said hoseok and went towards kitchen.

Taehyung came and sat down near the fire pit earning the warm-ness.

" Taehyung do you need something??" Asked yoongi.

Taehyung blankly looked at yoongi and nodded his head.

"W-water." He said

Yoongi was fast to get up in his legs and bring warm water for him. Till then hoseok made hot Ramyeon for him and brought to living room.

He gave the got bowl full of delicious Ramyeon to taehyung. Taehyung took it and ate everything which filled his hungery stomach.

They both waited for Taehyung to get relaxed. After some time taehyung was calmed and wanted to empty his heart out

"Hyung.." he said.

" Yes tae you can tell us everything." Said hoseok.

" We won't judge you." Said yoongi.

And with that Taehyung told everything to yoongi and hoseok.

Yoongi was beyond mad.

" HOW CAN HE BELIEVE A STANGER?? Wait i will have a talk with the Jeon's tommorow." Said yoongi.

Taehyung didn't said anything he was numb.

" Yoongi we will go tomorrow and have a talk let's focus of Taehyung now." Said hoseok.

Yoongi hummed.

" What is your decision taehyung??" Asked yoongi.

Hoseok looked at taehyung for answer.

" I will give him what he wants." Said Taehyung.

Hoseok and Yoongi was shocked but they didn't stop him.

" I will divorce him."

Ring~ring~ring.

Yoongi's phone was ringing.

"It's the Jeon's" said yoongi.

" Don't tell about whatever he talked please hyung." Said Taehyung.

" Pick up the call" said hoseok.

" Hello" yoongi said

" Yoongi did taehyung come there??" Asked Namjoon worriedly.

" Why?? what happened??" Asked yoongi.

Yoongi asked because he wanted Namjoon to tell him and not want Namjoon to know that Taehyung already told.

"So is he there?? We searched everywhere even hospital but he wasn't there." Said Namjoon.

" He is here with us." Said yoongi.

" What?? Really ?? Thank god." Said Namjoon.

" He will come Tomorrow." Said yoongi.

" Okay tell him to take care. Tell him not to take harsh decision we will sit and sort it out." Said Namjoon.

" I can't force him to decide sorry." Saying this yoongi ended the call.

" I will finish This all mess tomorrow." Said Taehyung.

___________________________________________

Will they have divorce??

How is this chapter??

Any questions??

Thankyou ❤️