Chapter 36

Italics= Taehyung's past memories.
___________________________________________

When Taehyung got to know this through Jimin he was raged but feelings bad too towards Jungkook.

" It wasn't his dad's fault too. Why was and is playing a blame game ??" Said Taehyung.

"See taehyung you need to understand his side too. I know he was at fault too but it was his first love. In first love we tend to neglect the one who are right."

" Let's put it in a different way. If we like a thing, or our favourite clothes, or favourite actor or actress we love them to the core that if anyone says any bad thing about them we aree ready for war even if the thing is now old or not in use."

" For him his favourite person was her. I know his parents told him but love made his blind. He always wanted to marry his first love. She too gave him all false lies.  In love the other patner who tells you to do things is always right this is what the person thinks."

" I have seen him broken done after his accident. They way he use to cry again and again, begging for his life to be good. God took his lower body which made him a dependable person who first was a very independent one."

" First he was the one to do things now he has to always ask for someone to give him good,to take care of him, his carrer got ruined, he wanted to be the top CEO, his brother's dream's got ruin and he thinks it's because of him."

" He lost his legs, he always wanted to travel alot with his said partner but now he can't. He wasn't love the proper way Taehyung."

" The day I saw you i thought yess you can change him." Said Jimin.

" But he is ru-" taehyung said.

" Rude right i know. But going through a huge a huge heart break, loosing his legs, loosing the USA land, ruining his carrer also ruined his bubbly character taehyung."

" We can only judge him saying he is at the fault but is only he at fault?? Is he only fully wrong??"

This question made taehyung think. Back then jungkook was a teenager. A teen in love with no experience no one to guide. In teenage our biggest rival seems to be parents.

" He needs love taehyung. His trust got completely broken by that witch. I have seen he atleast talks to you let it be in rude way but atleast talks, he never even try to start a conversation with the people he never wanted to even see."

" He needs support in his life. Parental support is always there but he needs someone by his side to take him back in track which you can do." Said Jimin.

This made Taehyung think of the situation from other side. If his legs have gotten paralyzed and heart broken by a witch would he suddenly trust a stranger to whom he is married?? Noo right.

This is what Jungkook is doing. The trust the faith everything got crushed down. He thinks taehyung is taking her place means taehyung will be like her.

Taehyung needs to build his own space in Jungkook's heart. His own unique Identity not as a girlfriend of a teenager but a husband who will be with him for life time.

" Don't give up on this Taehyung please. You are the last piece who would perfectly fit in his messed up puzzle." Said Jimin.

Taehyung decided he will give it a last try. He would now do anything , try everything to make his own unique space.

" I will try to win his heart hyung." Said Taehyung.

From that day onwards even if jungkook would yell at him he would motivate himself to do more.