Chapter 1

Jeon Eun Hi POV ( Jungkook's mom)

" MOM!!!" I heard my younger son yelling.

" Yes guk I am coming, wait."

as I reached his room I heard another sound of something crashing down. i saw the maid standing there crying while Jungkook was shouting at her.

" Jungkook what happen baby why are you so angry? I asked him as I saw a broken flower vase near the bed post.

" WHY CAN'T EVERBODY IN THIS HOUSE UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS WHY??" Jungkook was yelling on top of his lungs eyeing the maid.

" What happened bub?? tell mom. I will correct her mistake." 

Jungkook pointed on the clothes which where neatly arranged by the maid. Jungkook only lets me and his brother touch his things and sometimes his dad which is rare. I dismissed the maid.

" Guk, its the duty of the maid to keep things properly baby."

" I have made myself clear that only you and hyung can touch my things then WHY THAT MAID?

" okay sorry my baby. but first clam down okay??" " do you want eomma to again unfold the clothes and again fold it and keep it inside?? I will do it baby."

Jungkook looked at me and I just smiled at him then he just looked away and said,

" Just keep them in now maa BUT next time I don't want anybody else to touch my things."

" okay son." " should I take you downstairs now?"

" No, I want some alone time to myself."

" okay baby if need anything just call me or your dad okay?"

"hmm"

I went outside his room and closed the door and started thinking about how bubble and humble my son was and now because of that incident i have lost my kid.

" What should i do to make my son better?" as i was thinking my other son called me.

" Eomma where are you? I am home" Namjoon my elder son called me.

" Joonie I am upstairs wait I will come down."

Eun Hi-ssi went down to meet his elder son who was always in the work of the company.

" Mom how is guk? is he the same or is there any improvement." Namjoon asked.

" No jooni guk's anger level is rising up and up."  I sadly smile and said.

" Is there any improvement in his legs?" Namjoon asked sadly.

" Doctors have thrown their hands up, they say if the patients will is to try then only the treatment can work. but guk's not-not trying to be better he still bla-blames everything on himself." " I am really worried about his future. No-now too he-he shouted on that poor maid for folding his clothes." with that I started crying.

Namjoon came and hugged his mother closely.

" Mom shush.......... don't cry mom everything will be alright we will  do everything so we can bring back the old guk. Hmm mom?" asked Namjoon while cupping his eomma's face. 

" hmm."

" I will go talk to him okay." he said and went to meet his brother.

( No one's POV)

Namjoon went towards his lil brother's room. he knocked on his door. but Jungkook didn't answer instead he heard sniffles from inside.

" Jungkook, can I come inside?" 

When he didn't heard any response he twisted the door knob and when he entered he saw which widen his eyes. he saw Jungkook had fallen down from his wheelchair and was on the ground crying while his legs were laid numb.

" Jungkook bro what happened?" namjoon hurriedly towards jungkook and picked him up and laid him down on the bed. Jungkook was still crying and holding his big brothers hand dearly.

" Guk take this drink water and stay calm please baby don't stress yourself." said namjoon while passing the glass of water.

Jungkook took and drink the glass of water.

" Why hyung why me? what did i even do wrong tell me hyung? i lost my half body i can't even feel my legs now hyung." Jungkook started again crying. namjoon quickly hugged his guk.

" Nothing guk nothing wrong you have down. trust me everything will be fine okay?" 

" how hyung i wanted to be the CEO I always dreamed of that but now see i can't even move without anybody's help. I am helpless hyung. because of me you had to leave your dream and become the CEO. I am sorry hyung i am sorry please forgive me hyung."

" Shush shush guk don't stress your brain babybro. just as i said everything will be right. everything is done was in past okay. and for me you are the CEO okay?" don't cry and focus on how to be fine again okay." namjoon said while hugging guk.

"-------------------------"

when received no response namjoon looked down  and saw his brother battling with sleep to stay awake and listen to his brother.

" go to sleep guk you will feel better." namjoon said and laid him down and guk immediately left to his dreams.

Namjoon tuck guk in bed and came down stairs. he saw his father sitting and eating his dinner. On sensing someone his dad turned towards him.

" Oh Namjoon you came. come come have dinner." Hee Jae said to his son.

" Yes appa."

" How is Jungkook now. did you meet him? did he said something to you."

" He is not good appa. he is constantly remembering the past and still blames himself and mom told he again had huge anger issue with a maid."

Jungkook's dad sighed and motioned Namjoon to sit and eat dinner. They all eat dinner and it's decided that Jungkook's mom will give dinner to Jungkook after he gets up.

The dinner was silent, everyone in their own thoughts about how to cure their son and brother. regret, carelessness, concern, fear was all the emotions the 3 were feeling.

Because you never know what and when good or bad will happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my 2nd book. hope y'all like it.

please share your honest thoughts and please don't be a silent reader.

VOTE please.

Thankyou.