Chapter 1

I've been keeping this secrets for long those smile with that soft red lips, when his sweating with his jersey,  his chiseled body that you can see-through with those sweats.................

Here i am on the bathroom jerking slowly while kissing my phone with his shirtless pics, i might be insane jerking on my best friend's image but how should i when im attracted to him

Ughh!!!! i came, it's all over my hand with a curiosity i put my thumb on my mouth it tastes bad i wipe up grab my things and came out the bathroom washing my hands, walking to the hallway like nothing happened displaying my innocent yet charming face to my fellow schoolmates they are all crazy bout that

Upon my way i met this junior fully makeup, wearing a very low skirt she's pretty i admit she hand me a piece of paper with a note "classroom 103" it's an abandon room in a burned building

      Who am i to reject this goddess???

On classroom 103 she said all her feelings on me 'that since that day blah!!! blah!!! handed me a box of chocolates i ofcourse  get the that gift saying these line "I CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT I CAN OFFER JUST THIS''

Pointing my pants she then gulp; it's the least i can offer in exchanged with this chocolates she then said i like you marco im not some sort of hoe

I unzip my pants which eventually fall off together with my belt i grab his brunette hair to bend of she was shock not expecting that certain action of mine who would not? i mean they all see me as an gentleman and innocent type of guy, at that second she don't know what to do ofcourse giving her a blowjob will be the less that she expected i bend over to get my pants when she pushes me that made me loses my balance at that certain moment then she grab my thighs i know where this is going but still pretending to be shock will be cute right??? she lowered my underwear revealing my dick she spit on it and damned she suck it intensely please me gentle your the first to do that job on me she then blushed asking really???

Giving her the look of assurance she by then said i'll make you feel good marco ughhh!!!! seeing alexander instead of that girl makes me moan her hands goes inside my uniform while sucking my dick gently i become horny grabbing her hair pushing her back and fourth i can hear her choking but i ignore her i  keeps on doing that until i lose my grab on to her hair and makes me lean on the wall screaming im ganna cum not sure what would be the name i be screaming she put her mouth on my dick rolling her tongue over swallowing all my semen..........